Friday 31 August 2012

Film- Ted

Recently, I saw the film Ted at the cinema with a few of  my friends. I, personally, decided to see this specific film as I had previously saw the adverts and the film really appealed to me as I enjoy comedy films. I think the advert was really well designed as it showed many amusing parts of the film without ruining the film for the audience. This then enticed me into wanting to see the film. I had also heard some friends discussing the film, as they had previously watched it, and they all agreed it was worthwhile. Furthermore, I saw many posts on social networking sites about how "funny" the film was, this then persuaded me even more to go on see the film.

After watching the movie, my initial thoughts were that it had a good story line and was really amusing. There were several scenes in the film in particular that I enjoyed the most however some scenes were lacking in humour. I didn’t enjoy the scenes with little humour involved as that is the only reason I went to see the film. There were a lot of action scenes in the film, which i was not expecting, which really surprised me and was very beneficial to the overall enjoyment of the film from my perspective.

Overall, on reflection, I enjoyed the film thoroughly and would recommend it to friends of a similar age.

No comments:

Post a Comment